The Jet Peel facial has earned its name because it incorporates a jet of pressurized air and moisture with oxygenating serums and exfoliation to revitalize the skin.
The Jet Peel technology comes with various-sized handpieces to target different areas of the face and scalp. This is a multi-step facial that includes the following:
- Lymphatic Massage: a fine jet stream of saline and oxygen stimulates micro-circulations to promote lymphatic drainage and eliminate toxins
- Exfoliation: wet exfoliation gently scrubs dead skin cells and surface impurities from the skin
- Serum Infusions: skin brightening serums penetrate the deep dermal layers of the skin to refresh dehydrated skin
You also have the option to add Dermaplane for an additional $25. This cosmetic procedure removes peach fuzz and surface impurities for added skin clarity and brightness.
Who Can Benefit from a Jet Peel Facial?
Almost anyone can benefit from Jet Peel facials! This is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment that is safe for all skin types and can treat a variety of skin concerns, including:
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Oily or dry skin
- Congested or enlarged pores
- Dark under-eye circles
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage and skin discoloration
The serums used in your treatment can be customized for your specific skin concerns and skin type (sensitive, dry, or oily skin). Common serums include hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid, vitamin C, and aloe vera.
Results and Recovery
After a Jet Peel, you will feel relaxed and refreshed. We often recommend 4-5 facial treatments scheduled 2-4 weeks apart for maximum benefits. You can also maintain your revitalized, beautiful skin with quality, medical-grade skin products customized for various skin types and tailored to specific skin conditions.
Schedule a Consultation
Hydrate, oxygenate, and exfoliate your skin all in one JetPeel facial treatment! This customizable facial is perfect for all our patients who want to refresh their appearance with healthy, glowing skin. Schedule a consultation today at MedSkin Essentials in Riverside or Tustin, CA.